My cat is on my lap while I write for this article

0

Every evening I have an option when I work in bed on my websites. I can allow my cat to snuggle down on my lap which means I have to use the computer to the right of my lap. This will normally mean that I dictate my articles using DragonDictate a well-known software which allows me to speak the article into a headphone/microphone and the software translates that into the written word.

Caption

That's because if I lean over to the right and try and type it is quite difficult. But the upside is that I love it when my cat is on my lap. It feels warm and comforting. I live alone and he provides me with some company.


And of course being a domestic cat he loves the warmth. He likes the warmth to go right through him which is why he spreads out down my legs and make sure that his neck hangs over the edge of my leg. This means the heat goes right through his body from tail to head.

He is on my lap right now while I dictate this. This is a test page because I am looking at trying to upgrade the template on these blogger accounts because one day in the future I will probably merge all the blogger websites into one and it will use this template possibly or probably.

I might in fact transfer all the articles from my WordPress sites into this one blogger website. That may happen when I reach about the age of 18 and I have to stop conclusively. I may stop before then quite obviously because I might be dead before then!

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*

To Top